Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lifehouse

I LOVE this band. Love is very much an understatement but we'll just go with it. Yesterday I had a suuuper busy day. I was driving all around town doing stuff for the team and then to work which gave me ample time to listen to my jams on my adventures. My Love gave me his iPod to look after while he's gone which is awwwwesome because I can listen to my (our) music whenever I dang well please! Well after a fatal accident, his iPod died and I replaced it with an iTouch. He knows I have one... he just doesn't know it's his yet (good thing he loves me!).
Anyways. So I decided that I was in the mood for a Lifehouse day and ooooooooooohmagah! I love them {swoon}. My best friend and I have almost seen them twice... I need to see them in concert like I need to sleep. It's a pretty bad need. As I was listening to the songs, I had this epiphany of how many of the songs fit my boy and I. Especially their newer songs! I always think of him whenever I listen to Lifehouse (he doesn't know that haha!).
Story Time:
A few days before TJ asked me to be his girlfriend, we were driving down from Cedar City UT to Gilbert AZ because I had to move and he was my knight in shining armor and we were listening to his iPod. I saw that he had some Lifehouse on there and I knew he was mine haha! So I turned on one of their songs and we listened to it. During the song (I only let him interrupt because I was definitely in love with him) he said "I can see why so many girls love this guys voice." I looked at him and I said "yeah, but I love yours even more."

Their latest album has really helped me through my hardest times since TJ has been off saving the world's souls. One song in particular, I feel has summed up this whole waiting experience:


My Darling Love has always said that he'll be by my side no matter what. I'm sooo lucky that I have this man of mine who will always be there for me through thick and thin. Hopefully the first concert he takes me to is a Lifehouse one *hint hint*. Only 3 1/2 more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment