Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Have A Dream

One day I would like to be able to find just plain white heels. No peep toe, no sling backs, no crazy prints, no grandma shoes. Just cute, white, close toed, heels. Is that too much to ask?
Also... I am in the search of a white pencil skirt. Key words: white.... and pencil. I am in the process of trying to get articles of clothing and or accessories together for the man's homecoming talk in about 3 1/2 months. And these two things will make my ideal outfit complete! I have an amazing shirt and tights for it. I just need the phenmonal shoes and lovely skirt to go with what I do have. I did find an awesome skirt on Charlotte Russe's website that would totally work.... however, me and my outrageous curves... I'd have to try it on before buying it, otherwise I'd be an avid online shopper! I just need to find the shoes... that'll be a tricky one. So if any of you lovely followers have any insight as to where I can find these items since I really don't shop often, it would be greatly appreciated by me, a girl who is only trying to look smokin' in 3 1/2 months.
Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment