Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First of November...

Yes.. It is the day after Halloween
Yes.. It is in fact the first day of November
Yes.. It is Tuesday...
However, that's not all!
Today marks the last month ever being away from my Honey of Honey's! I'm quite stok'd about this (I am Californian... I do not excused myself). Lots of changes are about to happen here... mucho preparations are going to start to be made. My skin clearing regime, healthier eating, more walks/runs (mostly to reduce anxiety), attending the temple more frequently, adjusting my schedule.... I may or may not also be thinking about getting a body wave in my hair. Opinions??? Please comment to leave your thoughts, advice, and opinions on my hair. My mom has always said that I should get a perm, I love curly hair, my boy LOVES when my hair is curly... I'm just scared. It's like getting a new style or cutting a significant chunk of your hair off, it's new and I need support ya'll! So here's my hair now


me on the right
And I want my lovely hair to kinda looked like this hairstyle

And this one
had a love child and created a wonderful combination of both. I would be happy with that. I could live with my hair looking like this for 3 months! I just need to find someone near me that could do this and not ruin my beautiful hair! Please comment and let me know, faithful readers... what you think! I need to get the hair done, no later than December 1.... one month people! One. Month! Ready... and go!

1 comment:

  1. i love the wave and i think you could totally pull it off! do itttt!!!

    ReplyDelete