Sunday, August 28, 2011

100

What is this?! Is this really happening? I feel like I'm in this dream but I don't want to wake up from it because it's getting to be too good! Please, nobody pinch me! I don't want to be woken up if all of this is just a figment of my imagination!
Today marks exactly 100 days until he is home! Again... I say what?! I've been imagining this day for 635 days and its finally here. What did I do to have this happen? I must've done something right in a past life rsmthng... I'm loving every minute of it though! I can't believe that he'll be home so soon! I was reflecting on all of this today (well... 2 am this morning after work) and I just thought about all that I can do in 100 days. Here is a verrrrry simplified list:
  • Hug him
  • Talk to him face to face
  • Smell him
  • Squeeze his face
  • Hold his hand
  • Go on dates (wooooooo!!!!!)
  • Go on car rides with him
  • Sit reeeeally close to him on the couch
  • Watch movies with him
  • Cuddle whilst watching movies
  • Make lunch with him
  • Look into his eyes just because
  • Feel his love and just know
  • .... maybe a kiss here and there... maybe
  • Go to church with him
  • Have Family Home Evening with him and his family
  • Be complete once again

100 days seems soooo much more doable than 735 or whtvr. I feel like I'll actually be getting somewhere instead of dreaming of a far off goal in the distant future. After today I'll be in the double digits. After that... every 1o days will be a milestone. I may or may not become increasingly obsessed about the homecoming. If that is the case... I do not apologize. My happiness will be home in 100 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment