Sunday, July 31, 2011

Obsessions

I have very very few obsessions in my life. I've hardly admitted them to anyone but I figure that it is finally time to come forth and confess my two obsessions that I've had for a very very very long time
1) NUTELLA
No amount of words can describe my love for this jar of amazingness! I very much love this and wish I could have it everyday without negative caloric consequences! Simply indulgent and my bane. I will be a happy to die with my jar of nutella in hand!
2) Nail polish
Sooooo.... I LOVE painting my toenails (can't do the fingers because my industry and all) and if they get all chipped up, I go nuts until I am able to fix them and then I am fine again. The only sad thing is.... 95% of my colors are different shades of red. My parents believe that's the only nail color available for some reason. I'd LOVE to have a neon green. Construction bright orange. Delicate pink. Goth black. Anything but red. So... perfect gift for my birthday: nail polish in any other beautiful color other than red.
3) December 7th, 2011


'Nough said. There will be pictures for that day and I'm oozing with anticipation, nerves, worries, excitement, and anxiety for that glorious day to finally come. Had to save the best for last on this one!

1 comment:

  1. i have lime green nail polish, orange, pink, green, blue, even a yellow one-just a few more reasons to love me!!!!
    p.s. you forgot your other confession-you LOVE texting me! ;)

    ReplyDelete