Thursday, June 2, 2011

It Won't Be Long


I woke up this morning BOUNDING out of my bed, to my little shelf and grabbed my stickers because today marked TJ being on his mission for 18... yeah count 'em, 18 months!!! Do you know how long that is?! Let me tell you! 18 months equals
  • 78 weeks
  • 574.94 days
  • 13, 150+ hours

... you get my drift! However this only means that he only has

  • 6.24 months

OR

  • 26.72 weeks

OR

  • 187.06 days

left until I get to see him again! Last year, I could only dream of this happening! And now it really is! As I was getting ready for school today, I could not help but listen to these two songs from the Beatles because they describe exactly how I am feeling today

It Won't Be Long

Aaaaaand....

Please Mister Postman!

Both are excellent and I am so glad that I am now a Beatles fan for almost 2 years! I'm so incredibly grateful that my boyfriend is a missionary! I'm so proud of him and I can't think of a better way to be spending this time than with him! It won't be long til he's home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment